Shipping prices within https://horoekahouse.co.nz/shop/ are currently only set to ship with New Zealand
For overseas shipping please contact our customer service department.
- We ship Monday to Friday
- Shipping targets are counted in working days only. Working days are based on the standard 5 day working week of Monday to Friday
- We only send tracked parcels
- If you would like your parcel to be signed for please leave us a message
- Our standard shipping target for non-rural delivery is 1-3 working days after dispatch
- We are happy to accommodate Overnight shipping requests. Overnight shipping orders must be received and paid for by 12.00pm unless you have checked with us that shipping outside that time is still possible
- For Saturday delivery please ask us for a shipping quote. Saturday delivery costs currently add $4.80 extra above the standard flat shipping rate.
- Our main courier company is Courier Post who deliver to all standard NZ Post delivery addresses. You can check if your delivery address is with the Courier-Post delivery area by clicking on the link below https://www.courierpost.co.nz/tools/address-checker/
- We currently do not have a surcharge for rural delivery. Rural deliveries are shipped via Pass The Parcel Couriers or standard tracked Post. The rural delivery target is 1-6 working days after dispatch or whatever your normal standard postal shipping time frame for your location is
- All rural deliveries are tracked but non-signature required deliveries, although in certain rural location your Rural Delivery contractor may sign for your parcel
- We deliver to all PO Boxes within New Zealand
- We will send an email to you once your parcel has been processed through dispatch, which included the tracking number for your parcel and an attached tax invoice
- We include packing slips with most of our parcels. Packing slips do not include any pricing information. If you do not wish to have a packing slip or any other documentation included with your parcel please include a note with your order
- You can check the progress of your parcel’s delivery by entering the tracking number into the tracking search engine at the courier companies website. You can either click on the link provided in the dispatch email we send you or by choosing the correct courier company from one of the links below New Zealand Post https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking Pass The Parcel https://www.passtheparcel.co.nz/ Courier Post https://www.courierpost.co.nz/
- If your parcel does not arrive within the standard target time please check with the courier company your parcel was dispatched with. Do not leave it any longer than the target time as the longer a parcel is missing the less chance there is of recovering it. If you are continuing to experience difficulties please let us know as soon as possible and we will try to help your search from our end
- If your parcel arrives in a damaged state or the items inside are damaged, please let us know within 24 hours of receiving your parcel so that a claim can be lodged for the damaged items with the courier company responsible. If possible report the damage to the courier company immediately
- If you have any questions or concerns at all regarding your order please contact us
Horoeka House 10 Day Guarantee
Terms & Conditions Of Our 10 Day Money Back Guarantee
- All new non-clearance sale items unless otherwise stated at the time of the sale may be returned within 10 days of your receipt of them.
- Items returned for a refund must be undamaged, unused and in original condition and packaging.
- Refunds will be paid within 2 working days of the goods received by us.
- Refunds will be paid back to you via the method that you originally paid for the goods. (Internet Banking, Pay Now, or Pay Pal.)
- All shipping & handling charges are not refundable unless the item is damaged, faulty,
Incorrectly listed, or the wrong item has been sent to you. If this is the case please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For damaged or faulty items, your product will be repaired, replaced or refunded.
- Please check your parcel for any signs of damage during transit before signing the courier receipt.
- If your parcel has obviously been damaged during transit, please do not accept or sign for the parcel, and contact us as soon as you are able to let us know what has happen. If you are able to photograph the parcel please do so.
- If your parcel shows no obvious sign of damage during transit but does after you have signed for and opened it, please contact us within 2 days of your receipt of the parcel so that we may lodge a claim with the delivery company.
- We do our best to carefully check all items before dispatch, however, if your item is damaged or faulty in some way please let us know as soon as possible so that we may correct the situation.
- All Returns must include a completed Return Form. A Return Form is sent out with all orders. A Return Form can also be downloaded by clicking on the link below.
- Return Parcels can be posted back to:
Horoeka House Limited
P.O. Box 16291
Any Concerns, Questions Or Problems With Your Order Please Contact Us
You can download a pdf copy of our 10 Day by clicking on the link below
All new non-clearance sale items unless otherwise stated at the time of the sale may be returned within 10 days of your receipt of them.
When returning an item please include a completed return form with your item
Please read the terms and conditions of our 10 Day Guarantee for more information about returning items.